Evaluation Criteria for Submission Review
- Is the Contributor a UCSD staff member?
If a, go to #2. If b, return material to the Contributor.
- Is an Author Agreement present?
If a is present, go to #3. If b is present, go to #3. If c, return material to the Contributor.
- a. If unpublished material, then UCSD Libraries eScholarship Author Agreement.
- b. If published material, then an author agreement with the publisher that allows the author to reprint the material.
- c. No
- Does the content of the material fall into any of the following categories?
If a, b, and/or c, then go to #4. If d, return material to the Contributor.
- a. Library science
- b. Information science
- c. Archives
- d. No
- Does the format follow those specified by CDL as acceptable for eScholarship? At this time, CDL has specified .pdf as the only acceptable submission format.
If a, and the submission has passed #1-4, send material to Site Administrator for inclusion in UCSD Libraries eScholarship. If b, return material to the Contributor.