Library Noise Policy
- Noise, talking, and collaborative work are expected and permitted on Geisel’s 1st & 2nd floors and the Biomedical Library building’s 1st floor.
- Geisel’s upper floors & the Biomedical Library building’s 2nd floor are designated quiet study areas. Talking at a low volume is permitted in group study rooms in these areas.
- During Geisel’s 24/7 periods and other times, other areas may be designated for quiet study at the Library’s discretion.
- When entering either Library facility, set phones & other electronic devices to silent/vibrate mode.
- Phone conversations are not permitted in designated quiet areas within the Library’s facilities.