In a hurry? Line just too long? Head over to a Self-Check machine and you’ll be on the go in no time. Best part? Almost never a line!
Geisel Library offers five self-check stations (opposite the Front Desk on both the east and west sides)
Never done it before? It’s easy:
- Move your ID card under the red light with the barcode facing up.
- Doing one book at a time, slide the book’s barcode under the red light.
- Listen for the “clunk” sound.
- Press “Done” after your last book.
- Print [or don’t print] a receipt.
It’s that simple! So give it try the next time you visit us. You can also find Self-Check machines at the Biomedical Library.