The 2014 Cambridge Structural Database System (CSDS) is now available for download and installation. Access is limited to UCSD faculty, students and staff.
- Uninstall the 2013 version first.
- The suite includes ConQuest 1.16, Mercury CSD 3.3, PC Vista, PreQuest, Mogul 1.6, IsoStar 2.2.1 PC Client and all database files. You can (depending on your operating system) also download optional programs, including DASH.
- Download times will vary, as these are very large files. The ISO installation will require a DVD.
- You will need the site and registration codes the first time you run CSDS on your computer. These codes are available on that download page.
- There is also a “lighter” web version available, WebCSD.
- Important information for OSX users:
If you have any problems downloading or installing CSDS, please contact Teri Vogel about alternative installation options.