The Cambridge Structural Database System (CSDS) for 2017 is now available to download for Windows, OSX, and Linux (32 and 64-bit). While you can use always search the Cambridge Structural Database of 800,000+ crystal structures via CSDWeb, CSDS gives you access to that database, PLUS the full suite of products from the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre, including Mercury software for 3D printing and CSD Python API.
- Go to the UC distribution site and 1) download the files for your operating system, and 2) select the San Diego (UCSD) link for our site and registration codes. You will need to enter these during the installation or the first time you run one of the CSDS programs.
- This page is IP restricted. You must be on the campus network or on VPN to access this page.
- You can also download the files directly from CCDC, but you still need those UCSD site and registration codes. They’ll email you the download links.
- Download the files for your operating system and complete the installation. You may be prompted first to uninstall the 2016 CSDS.
- All documentation, including the release and installation notes and guides and tutorials for each program can be found on the CSDS website.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the Cambridge Structural Database System.