Directions to Geisel Library
Geisel Library, which includes Mandeville Special Collections & Archives, is located in the heart of the La Jolla campus near the Price Center. Click here for a map.
Directions from north of La Jolla
- Take Interstate 5 SOUTH; exit on GENESEE AVENUE and veer right (west).
- TURN LEFT at 3rd light on NORTH TORREY PINES ROAD.
- TURN LEFT at next light on NORTH POINT DRIVE.
- A Campus Information kiosk is on the right at the 2nd stop sign.
Directions from south of La Jolla
- Take Interstate 5 NORTH; exit on GILMAN DRIVE and head north; continue about 1.5 miles.
- A Campus Information kiosk is on the right.
Visitor parking information/permits & campus maps available at Campus Information kiosks.
- If you continue on, North Point Drive becomes Hopkins Drive and curves to the right. Metered parking is on your right at the far end of Hopkins Drive. Geisel Library is the large, tiered, glass/concrete building.
- Additional parking/permits are available in the Hopkins parking structure at the corner of Hopkins Drive & Voigt Drive.
- City bus routes 30, 41, 101, 150, 201/202 and 921 all go through UCSD. Exit at Gilman/Myers stop for Geisel Library.
- Choose University of California, San Diego from list of landmarks when using the San Diego MTS trip planner.