Policies & Procedures for Classroom Use of Film Materials
- Films may be reserved for use in the classroom only with an instructor present. Titles may not be shown outside the classroom to the general public, even if no admission is charged. For further information contact the Arts Library curatorial staff at (858) 534-7981.
- After the reservation is submitted a HOLD will be placed on the item requested.
- To allow others to use the collection HOLDS will not be placed on items earlier then 14 days before use date.
- Reservations submitted less than14 days before use date cannot be guaranteed.
- If an item you want to use is on reserve for another class at the Arts Library service desk, you must pick it up at the Arts Library on the day you need it.1 day check-out.
- Use Roger to check the status of your reserved item.
- You must have a valid UCSD ID card, registered with the UCSD Libraries, to check-out films .
- All films must be picked-up from and returned to the Arts Library service desk.
- UCSD Media Center will not bring Arts Library films to the classroom. We ask that 16mm prints be projected by UCSD Media Center staff.
- Reserve material for classroom using our Online Reservation Form.
Remember you need to order AV equipment: