BML Contacts: Nancy Stimson
|Outreach Services Librarian
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla CA 92093-0699
Phone: (858) 534-6321
Fax: (858) 822-2219
Liaison to the Following Departments & Units:
- Public Health
- Veterinary Medicine
- UCCAA - Animal Alternatives
- School of Medicine Office of Student Affairs
- Liaison Program Coordinator
- The Liaison Program provides a library liaison to meet the needs of each department in the School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences and the Division of Biological Sciences as well as other related departments.
- Consultation Program Coordinator
- The Consultation Program provides one-on-one or small group instruction and advice on topics such as searching PubMed, BIOSIS, Web of Science and other databases, locating electronic journals, and using bibliographic management software such as EndNote and RefWorks to manage references.
- Currents Newsletter Editor
- Currents, the newsletter of the Biomedical and Medical Center Libraries, highlights new and existing resources and services. Currents is published three times a year: fall, winter and spring.
Last updated: 12/11/2006