Document Delivery / Photocopying - BML
- You Order, We Retrieve and Copy
- The Interlibrary Loan staff of the UCSD Libraries will retrieve and scan materials from our collections upon request.
* Charged to a UCSD recharge (budget) account.
- For UCSD faculty, staff and students copies are provided for $3.50* per article.
- For area health professionals copies are provided for $11.00** per article.
- For non-UCSD users: the library no longer provides document delivery services. A number of commercial document supply services are available.
** Through the Loansome Doc service. There is an additional $3 charge for fax deliveries.
- UCSD users may request photocopies by telephone at (858) 534-4779.
- Self-Service Photocopying
- Self-service photocopy machines are available at the UC San Diego libraries. The machines use the Imprints IACCESS system. Copies cost $0.10 each on a UCSD card, $0.20 on guest cards. UCSD faculty, students and staff: your ID card is your copy card. You can add cash to your printing account using a machine in the libraries. Students can print using their billing account, and staff and faculty can arrange with Imprints to have their card bill an index number. Guest cards may be obtained either from Imprints or with cash from card vending machines in the libraries at the $1.00 level and additional value added. To buy a card in the libraries, you need to bring a $1.00 bill if you don't already have a card.
For more information on self-service photocopy rates or services, visit the Imprints' Library Services Web site or call their office, 534-2534.