BML Floorplan - Floor 1
- Main entrance - enter from enter from "breezeway" which can be reached from either north or south.
- Service desk - circulation, reserves, reference service.
- InfoStations - 16 computers for Internet access, open to all.
- Group studies - more on 2nd floor
- Graduate study - late-night study space for our medical/pharmacy/grad students.
- Training rooms - three rooms for classes, meetings, other events.
- Reference collection - in Roger, you'll find these books listed as "BML Reference"
- Public elevator
- Information Commons - over 70 computers for both individual and group use as well as black and white and color printers. At the south end past the restrooms there is a station with a separate help desk, a public scanner, computer books. The study room shaded in pink in this area is the Presentation Practice room.
- New books collection
- Media Room - sign out key at main Service desk
Click for Second Floor