Conveners & Chairs
Conveners serve for one year, with one-year terms beginning July 1.
The convenership rotates alphabetically through the campuses.
The convener is responsible for organizing the group's meetings.
The past convener shall take the minutes, and distribute them in a timely manner.
The host is responsible for local arrangements.
July 2013-2014 - UCD - Carol La Russa
July 2012-2013 - UCB - Brian Quigley
July 2010-2012 - Stanford: Julie Sweetkind-Singer
July 2009-2010 - UCSC: Cynthia Moriconi
- July 2008-2009 - UCSD: Michael Smith
- July 2007-2008 - UCR: Wendie Helms
- July 2006-2007 - UCI: Yvonne Wilson
- July 2005-2006 - UCD: Kathy Stroud
- July 2004-2005 - UCB: Fatemah Van Buren
- July 2003-2004 - Stanford: Julie Sweetkind-Singer
- July 2002-2003 - UCSC: Cynthia Jahns
- July 2001-2002 - UCSB: Mary Larsgaard
- July 2000-2001 - UCSD: Larry Cruse
Chair of the UC Maps & Geography Bibliographers Group:
- 2007 - Michael Smith, UCSD
- 2003- 2007 - Cynthia Jahns, UCSC
- Until 2003 - Mary Larsgaard, UCSB