Digital Film Reserves (Streaming) Request Form
Streaming films for digital reserves is an option for classes with 50+ enrollment.
- Strict limit of 10 films per quarter.
- Library staff will process 2 films per week.
- Requests should be submitted no later than one working week before the start of the quarter. Note: Due to limited staff and storage space a title is defined as being equal to the average length of a feature film. For example, a title that contains 3 videodiscs and is 255 minutes in length would equal 3 titles.
- Note: Streaming requests are not accepted during 10th week or finals week of the quarter.
- Film Streaming Reserves Policies