Film Reserve Request Form
Use this form to put items on reserve at the Library
NOTE: If your class enrollment exceeds 50 you have the option of streaming the films. Please use streaming request form.
- To put an item on reserve simply use the on-line request form below, or visit the Library. NO phone requests please.
- There is a limit of 50 films to be placed on reserve per quarter.
- It is important to fill in all information requested, including dates you want to pick up items for in class use.
- 16mm prints can not be put on reserve. Call the Library at 858-534-8074 for information regarding screening options for 16mm film.
- Media obtained through Inter-Library Loan can not be placed on reserve.
- Need more information? Call us at 858-534-8074.
- Film Reserves follow standard U.S. copyright law.