Submit a Course Reserve Request
Complete the form below to request books, articles, or other print materials (including Arts Library print items) be placed on reserve. Your request will be routed to the appropriate library for processing. Upload with this form any electronic documents you'd like included.
- Authorization for Distribution of Student-Authored Materials to Third Party (PDF Form).
- Submit digital audio requests via the DAR Request Form.
- Submit requests for films to be placed on reserve in the Arts Library via the FVR Request Form.
- Submit requests for film streaming via the Streaming Request Form (50+ enrollment required).
- Digital image reserves are available through ARTstor. For more information see Image Reserves or contact the Digital Image Reserves Coordinator.
- New in Fall 2012: For all Scripps Institution of Oceanography (SIO) electronic reserves and undergraduate level print reserves, please complete the form below and select "Geisel Library" under "Choose a Library." For SIO graduate print reserves, please contact the SIO Department Graduate Office.
- Electronic Reserves are password protected at the course level. After you submit an electronic reserves request, Reserves staff will email you the password to your course page. We recommend that you include this password on your course syllabus, and/or that you forward this email to your students. Please note, Library staff will not be able to provide passwords to your students, they will be referred back to you.