Reserve a Group Study Room
|Share your thoughts on how well the library’s group study rooms
work for you through this 1-2 minute survey.
Reserve a Library study room online using your UCSD email address & ID card number (beginning with 21822, on back of ID card).
Rules governing group study rooms vary depending on their location and equipment/amenities. Review room details when reserving a space.
- Maximum 3 hour reservation.
- 1 reservation per user per day.
- Reserve up to 2 days in advance.
- Limited to UCSD students, faculty, & staff with UCSD email address.
- Intended for groups, defined as 2+ users actively using the room.
- No reservations accepted during overnight hours. All group study rooms are 1st come, 1st served from midnight to 8 am.
- Available on first come, first served basis when not reserved.
- Single user reservations not valid. Priority given to groups, with or without reservations.
- Users without reservations must vacate room when requested by someone with valid reservation.
- Users responsible for personal property. Don't leave items unattended. Libraries not liable for loss/damage to personal property.
- Library materials checked out to your account should be treated as personal belongings. You can be assessed overdue/replacement fees for lost/stolen material.