Renew Your Materials
All UC San Diego Library facilities will be closed from Wednesday, December 24, 2014, through Sunday, January 4, 2015, as part of the campus-wide Winter Holiday Closure. Library facilities will reopen Monday, January 5, 2015. Any requests submitted during the closure period will be processed in the order received starting Monday, January 5, 2015.
- You may request renewal of interlibrary loan items through the My ILL Requests service or by contacting ILL .
- Please submit renewal requests at least 5 business days before the due date to avoid potential fines.
- Renewal requests submitted on or after the item's due date may result in late fees. All items are subject to recall at any time.
- Renewal requests are forwarded to the lending (owning) institution by the UC San Diego ILL staff.
- Allow 4 to 10 days for a final response.