Oceanography, Earth & Marine Sciences
Use the subject links below to see listings or guides on each topic. If you do not find your topic in this listing, you may want to check another subject area, e.g. Physical Sciences, or Ask a Librarian for help.
General Resources for Oceanography, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Quick Links to most used Databases: ASFA, BIOSIS, GeoRef, Inspec, MGA (climate), MarinLit (Natural Products) PubMed, Web of Science
- Journal Article Databases for Oceanography, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Requesting Items from the Scripps Library Collection (books & journals moved to Geisel Library building)
- Digital Library Collections - Images, Data, & More....
- Ocean Charts
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Publications: various historical publications and bibliographies.
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography Archives
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography History
- History of Oceanography: selected historical publications.
- California Explores the Ocean: Scripps Expeditions, ocean exploration photographs & publications, Fish Bulletin and other California related publications.