Submit an original photo of the Library (interior or exterior, Geisel or BLB) to LearningSpaces.ucsd.eduusing the subject line “VIP Study Room.” You will be entered into a random drawing to win exclusive, 24-hour “VIP” use of a study room in the Geisel East Learning Commons (Room 2) from 10 am on Monday, March 16 until 10 am on March 17. The winner will also receive eight guest passes to invite friends to bask in your VIP treatment and share the VIP gift basket of finals-themed necessities and study treats.
Those submitting photos must be current UCSD students.
- Include your full name in the email when submitting your photo.
- You may submit up to 10 separate photos (in a single or multiple emails).
- All submissions will become property of the UCSD Library and may be displayed, at the Library’s discretion, within the Library or on its website.
- Submissions must have been taken by the person submitting them for the contest.
- Photos should not include any identifiable persons who have not expressly provided their permission to be photographed for this purpose.
Photos will be accepted through noon on Tuesday, March 10. The winner will be selected at random from all entries and notified on March 11. Do not let this opportunity to be a Library celeb for a day pass you by.