Access World News provides access to local, regional, and national U.S. newspapers as well as full-text content of key international sources. Access World News (via Newsbank) has a new interface.
Watch this short video to learn how to search and locate different types of news content, including videos, transcripts, and online-only content.
Highlights include the following:
• More navigators by which the content can be explored
• Searches can be refined either before or after conducting a search
• Searches can be edited directly on the search form which remains at the top of the result list
• Tool Bar for access to Search History, Document View History, Saved Articles (My Collection) and Other NewsBank Products is available on all screens
• Email, Cite and Print commands are more prominent on the article page
• Add to My Collection, Print or Email are available under each article on the results page
• Source Type icons appear in each article returned on the search results page
• Result list can be sorted before or after entering a search
• URLs for all screens are persistent and can be bookmarked for future use
• Citing requires fewer clicks to get to a preferred format, and more formats are available
• The Browse Issues option is accessible from within articles
• Two options to return to the beginning screen are available: Clickable NewsBank Logo and New Search link under logo
• Enhanced source list provides the ability to search for titles and information about sources.