In this workshop, you will learn 10 things you should know about using the UCSD Libraries in 30 minutes. Have you asked:
How can I find my textbook in the library?
How can I get specialized research help from a librarian?
How do I get full-text journal articles?
Where can I study?
This workshop will answer all these questions and more! Be sure you are making the most of your time and taking advantage of all of our great services. No registration is required for this event — just show up!
This workshop will be offered at the following locations and times. If these don’t work for you, contact Dominique Turnbow for a personal workshop.
Biomedical Library, Computer Classroom
- October 1 (Thurs), 3-3:30 pm
- October 14 (Wed), 12:15-12:45 pm
- October 29 (Thurs), 1-1:30 pm
- November 4 (Wed), 12:15-12:45 pm
- November 17 (Tues), 1-1:30 pm
Geisel, Library Classroom 1
- October 1 (Thurs), 12:15-12:45 pm
- October 14 (Wed), 3-3:30 pm
- October 27 (Tues), 10-10:30 am
- November 10 (Tues), 1-1:30 pm
- November 12 (Thurs), 1-1:30 pm