The UC San Diego Libraries Scholarly Communication Task Force is charged to assist the UCSD Libraries Scholarly
Communication Officer in meeting SOPAG’s charge to the UC Library Scholarly Commuication
Officers (SCO) to
- Conceive and support strategies and methods to advance the UC Libraries scholarly
- Identify and address educational needs of faculty, staff and students across the UC Libraries
with regards to scholarly communication issues and options.
- Identify and address educational needs of staff across the UC libraries with regard to scholarly
Links for Library Liaisons and Bibliographers
SCO Issues and Outreach Toolkits for liaisons and bibliographers:
- Managing Copyright (June 2006)
- Economics of Scholarly Communication (June 2006)
- The Role of Scholarly Societies (June 2006)
- Scholarly and Scientific Publishing: a system in flux
- UC libraries scholarly communication program and priorities statement. [PDF]
- Descriptions of UC campus library scholarly communication programs
- Links to campus library web pages about collections management and scholarly communication issues.
- Create Change
- SPARC’s Scholarly Communication website
- Reshaping Scholarly Communication
- UC Office of Scholarly Communication Website
For more information, please contact the Task Force at lib-LibScholComm @ucsd.edu.