As of September 17, the UC San Diego Libraries’ main campus intra-library book/journal paging and delivery service (Roger Catalog Request) CEASED.
We are taking this step due to budget cuts. For more about budget cuts and the Libraries’, please see our Budget Cuts FAQ.
WHAT WILL NOT CHANGE:
- Requesting materials from off-campus/remote facilities, including the SIO Library and S&E Annex.
- Recalling checked-out items and rush ordering materials
- Requesting non-UCSD materials via services like Circuit, Melvyl Request and Interlibrary Loan.
WHAT WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE
- Requesting/paging available and holdable items shelved at any main campus library for pickup at the same or another main campus library. This includes S&E and the other libraries in Geisel, as well as BML and CLICS.
- Requesting/paging available and holdable items shelved at the SIO Library for pickup at the SIO Circulation Desk.
If you have any questions or comments about this change, please let us know. Comments are read by Catherine Friedman, Associate University Librarian for User Services, and cc’ed to others in the Libraries.