(Contact Teri Vogel if you have questions about using Science of Synthesis)
Thieme has launched their new Science of Synthesis (SoS) 4.0 platform. It has been redesigned with a new interface and added content. Until Jan 31, 2014, you’ll be able to access the old and new platforms before the SoS 3.10 platform is retired.
- Newly designed interface with improved search functionality, allowing you to quickly enter a (sub-)structure or term. For search hints, click the blue ‘i’ icon.
- Filtering of results by the following options: Structure search – reactant, catalyst, product and Text search – title, content, and references
- Saving of personal queries and search results in a MySoS account
- Citation export as well as enhanced print and export functionalities (available in RIS, RefWorks, BibTex and plain text format)
- Addition of ten new updated volumes in synthetic methodology
- The launch of the Science of Synthesis Reference Library online, including the following new volumes:
- Stereoselective Synthesis Vols. 1-3
- Asymetric Organocatalysis Vols. 1-2
- Water in Organic Synthesis
About Science of Synthesis
Science of Synthesis offers critical reviews of the best organic and organometallic synthetic methods, providing full-text descriptions of organic transformations, synthetic methods, and experimental procedures, with bibliographies that link out to the referenced journal articles.