SciFinder®: Energizing your Chemical Synthesis Research
An interactive e-seminar from Chemical Abstracts Service
March 11, 2009, 11am-noon PST
To register, visit: http://casevents.webex.com. (There are additional seminars after 3/11, but note that times on the site are EST).
SciFinder provides access to synthetic methods from 1840 to the present, from journals, patents, and evaluated reference works.
- In this session, you will learn how to:
- Explore CAS reaction content
- Find reaction information from the Wiley collections
- Sort and analysis features that can help with more precise reaction searching
- Conduct effective product yield searches
In addition, tips for exploring SciFinder’s reaction content will be provided.