Upcoming online classes to help you get the most out of SciFinder:
SciFinder® for Biomedical Scientists, Sept 9, 11am-noon
Register at http://casevents.webex.com/
If you are a biomedical researcher, biologist, biochemist, medicinal chemist, or enzymologist, you’ll want to learn about the many ways SciFinder can accelerate your R&D effort and speed up your research process. If you’re new to SciFinder, this can also serve as a good orientation for any chemistry student.
- In this e-Seminar, we will:
- Locate the literature most valuable to your research by utilizing Explore by Research Topic
- Find a biological compound of interest to you with Explore by Substance
- Utilize SciFinder’s powerful Refine, Analyze, and Categorize tools to focus your results
- Obtain source information for the research documents of interest with Get Cited and Get Citing
- Learn how to get the most recent updates on your topics of interest with Keep Me Posted
Explore the Web Version of SciFinder using the CAS Virtual Lab!
Schedule and Registration (must register at least 24 hrs in advance of the lab)
These open sessions provide users with hands-on experience navigating the web interface of SciFinder. A CAS Applications Specialist will be available to answer user questions.