Another round of SciFinder updates from Chemical Abstracts Service:
- Direct PDF links for US patents. Access the patents without having to go out to USPTO or another 3rd party website. This includes ~800K patents from 1998-2013, then patents going forward. You’ll see the PDF icons in the reference answer sets, and in the reference and reaction detail views.
- More additions to the non-Java structure editor:
- Add to Editor tool: convert a CAS Registry Number to a structure
- Lock Atoms tool: block substitution at a designated atom
- Selection tool: select all or part of a structure to copy, move or delete