This year, we added Wiley Encyclopedia of Composites to our collection of online science and engineering reference works.
The Wiley Encyclopedia of Composites, Second Edition presents over 265 new and revised articles addressing the new technological advances in properties, processing, formulation, design, analysis, evaluation, manufacture, testing, and reliability of composites. The entire range of industrial applications of composites is covered.
Among the articles you’ll find:
- Automotive Composites
- Biodegradable Composites
- Carbon Fiber: Properties, Testing, and Analysis
- Electrical and Electronic Composites
- Design with Composites
- Helicopter Composite Materials Applications: Rotors
- Marine Composites
- Metal Matrix Composites: Design Methodology
- Polymer-Clay Nanocomposites
- Smart Structures
- Spacecraft Structures: Development
- Thermophysical and Thermal Expansion Properties