Learn how to use RefWorks to organize your references and instantly format your research papers, articles, and other publications using APA, MLA and hundreds of other writing styles. The 90 minute session will cover:
- creating a RefWorks account
- introduction to RefWorks’ interface and help resources
- 3 different ways to import references from databases/catalog into RefWorks
- creating a bibliography
- using Write-N-Cite to insert and format references in your paper.
Classes located in Biomedical Library, Computer Classroom:
- Wednesday, September 22, 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 16, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
Classes located in Geisel Library, Library Classroom 1 (Room 274):
- Wednesday, October 6, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 28, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Register for a workshop today!